Saturday, November 18, 2006

flashback to russia

Jau,

Usually I update this blog with my mobile phone, so that you can find the photos immediately on the blog at the moment when I take them. But I thought it's nice to put some photos online from our little conference trip to Moscow two weeks ago. Apparently, Moscow does not support UMTS mobile networks yet, so I could not post blogs from there.
We went to Moscow from Friday noon to Sunday night. The trip was supposed to be a business trip so we had conferences throughout the days. However, those conferences were held in the Netlight style, which means that you have a bottle of beer in the one and something to eat in the other hand while you are singing swedish songs. Between singing, eating and drinking we talked a bit about work.

Here is a collage of some of the photos (click to enlarge).




Felix

No comments: